This Housing Map is for Azure Sky Players. If you do not play on Azure Sky, please use one of the other maps listed at Player Houses.
Table of Players' Houses
|Player Name||Location X||Location Y||Region||Merchant? (Yes/No)||Types of Merchandise, if any|
|Paul's Boutique||477.65||-1053.05||Southern Hills||Yes||Weapons/Armor/Jewelry/Recipes/Skill Books/Horses/Containers/Potions|
|Free City of Undesia||332.41||1661.84||Upper Plains||Yes||Recipes/Weapons|
|The Rusty Lantern Market||-441.77||926.41||Eldeir||Yes||The Rusty Lantern Market is out of the way but that makes prices cheap!
Pouches/Saddlebags/Cloth Armors/Leather Armors/Furniture/Horses/Recipes/Spell Scrolls/Spell Books
|Aimend||746.47||-998.56||Valus||Yes||Horses Scrolls Bows/Bandages Pouches/Saddlebags Building Materials|
|UBGE Clan Shop||137.88||1112.14||Eldier||Yes||Saddlebags 5s only/Scrolls 1-20 Silver only|
|The Arena Blacksmith - (Yide Shop)||31||812||Eldier||Yes||Blacksmith items|
|Nightmare's House||1579.38||321.967||Forest||No||Gank Spot|
|Sir Qitbohrd's House||-2387||-2248||Southern Rim||No|
|LOLLY COLUMNS||-350||-959||Black Forest||No|
|Scarlette's Hill House||506.00||-635.84||Southern Hills||No|
|The Bowman||778.02||828.59||Valus||Yes||Blightwood Bows|
How to add your own house to the map:
- Get the location information of your house on the map, to retrieve the "location X" and "location Y" to manually enter in the table above.
- You can either use the in-game command "/where" when you are standing in the middle of your plot/house. Use the first and the 3rd number returned by the call, since "/where" is defined differently (the Y of the map here under is the Z in game).
- Or you can zoom in a close as possible on the map here under, press SHIFT and click at the location your house is.
- Press the "Edit" text link next to the section title "Table of players' houses", right above the table (You can press "ESC" at any time to cancel any change).
- Select the last cell at the bottom of the table. Press on the ">" symbol at the left of the row and select "Insert below"; a new table row will be created for you.
- Enter your information in each cell. Warning: modifying any other entry in the table will mean reverting your changes, including your additions.
- Press the blue "Save changes" button on the top right and reload the page to verify your entry. You can reedit your entry using the same technique.
|Icon||Type of Location||Smaller Map||Protected Zones Overlay||Small Roads Overlay|
|City, Town, Outpost, Landmark|
|Portal Gate, Pier|