|Early Access v0.8.7|
|Date||June 4th 2019|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Early Access v0.8.6||- Early Access v0.9.0.|
Point Release 6 - June 4, 2019
Old magic has begun to awaken in the world of New Celeador and with it colossals have awoken to roam the world once more.
- New PvE encounter that operates like mini-awakenings.
- All colossals have stages of combat that are triggered when they reach 60% and 30% remaining health.
- Colossals are summoned using maps that are rare drops from level 4 and 5 sunken and buried treasure and require 85 “treasure hunting” skill to decipher.
- Colossals have unique loot including;
- Executioner scrolls to enhance weapons
- Decorative statues (super rare)
- Colossal: Medeina (Goddess of Wolves)
- Summons enraged dire wolves to aide her during combat.
- Colossal: Misha (Dire Den Mother)
- Summons enraged dire bears to aide her during combat.
- Minions of colossals will now despawn if the colossal dies, is destroyed, or starts to wander.
Added the ability for more players to participate in consensual PvP through a new Guild Wars system. This allows guilds to go to war with each other without fear of guard intervention or karma loss.
- The Guild window now has a new tab for Guild Wars where you can declare war on guilds, accept incoming war declarations, and check on the progress of current wars.
- Only guild officers can declare war, accept declarations, or surrender.
- Guild officers have 24 hours to respond to incoming war declarations.
- War declarations can have a 24 hour, 7 day or 30 day duration.
- Limit of 10 outgoing war declarations.
- Once an incoming war declaration is accepted, the war begins! Guild members will see a “Guild War Icon” on enemy guild members.
- Guild officers on either side can surrender and immediately end the war.
- You can now loot players you are in a guild war with correctly.
- You can no longer surrender a guild war that has ended.
- If a guild is in an active guild war, anyone leaving or being kicked from the guild keeps their guild tag and are attackable until they log out.
The ability to grow ingredients for cooking has been added:
- Plants can be grown from seeds and the player must monitor the soil moisture level each day.
- Four plant containers added: pot, small raised bed, medium raised bed, and large raised bed which are craftable by carpenters.
- Seeds for planting are harvested from various monster/animal corpses, those with seed diets.
- Plants have three actions that can be performed:
- Water: uses a full waterskin from your inventory to increase the soil moisture.
- Gather: gathers all fruits from the plant and empties the plant container.
- Empty: destroys the plant and discards all fruit and resets the soil moisture level.
- Double clicking a plant container, that has a plant in it, with automatically water the plant.
- Plants that are too dry or too wet will not grow properly.
- Seeds do not stack by design.
- Plants take 24 hours to mature to each growth stage.
- Added colliders to all gardening containers.
Cooking skill has been redesigned:
- All previously cooked food is still edible.
- All food ingredients will increase stamina, health, mana, or weight capacity.
- Food ingredients now show what player properties they enhance when cooked.
- Food ingredients that were acquired prior to the patch will not show this, but will still enhance stats when cooked.
- Cooking pots are limited to two ingredients at a time.
- Cooking two ingredients that adjust the same stat will not stack their buffs.
- Food buffs will last 15 minutes.
- Cooked food does stack.
- Cooking pot will now let the crafter “Cook One” or “Cook All”. Choosing to cook all will cook one item after another until the pot contents are empty.
- Cooking pot can now be dragged more easily.
- Cooked food now shares the appearance of the primary ingredient used (one with highest stat increase).
- A new face has appeared in Belhaven who will grant Chaotic and Outcast characters the chance to be Innocent again.
- After reprieve, the character will become innocent and have the opportunity to work off their “karma debt”, which can be seen in the character window.
- Dropping into negative karma will end the reprieve and revert your karma value to the remainder of your debt.
- A character will only be given this chance once, and this opportunity will only be offered for a limited time.
- Ebris added as the third Allegiance.
- Ebris recruiter added to Eldeir.
- Ranking system updated(continued)
- Allegiance Players take a portion of the enemy’s rank on kill, based on the highest damage dealer to the victim. The higher the rank of the victim, the higher the reward.
- Allegiance members are ranked within their own Allegiance, relative to their peers based on their standing and percentile.
- Rank 7: Standing 1
- Rank 6: Standing 5 or less
- Rank 5: > 70%
- Rank 4: > 50%
- Rank 3: > 30%
- Rank 2: > 10%
- Rank 1 requirement is met as long as you are an active participant.
- Rankings are calculated when servers come up, on a daily basis.
- Highest ranking member of each Allegiance is featured in the UI, as well as visually distinguished in game.
- Various countermeasures are in place to prevent abuse of the rank system.
- Allegiance Cleansing event added:
- This event is active for a set amount of time.
- Spirits spawn continuously throughout the duration of the event.
- Compete against enemy Allegiance members to search the event area for Spirits to subdue.
- Players earn Allegiance currency for contribution to the objective.
- Allegiance King of the Hill event added:
- Players fight for control over a small area for 30 minutes.
- Score is earned when there is only one contesting Allegiance.
- The Allegiance with the most cumulative score controls the hill.
- This event does not reward Allegiance currency.
- When an event becomes active, Allegiance players will be notified via a broadcast and map marker. Map markers display the previous winner of the event and location.
- A warning that an event is about to start will also be broadcasted 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Allegiance UI window displays the time until the next event starts.
- Players inside an active Allegiance event area will see an event scoreboard overlay containing a description, each team’s point total, and time remaining.
- Events periodically activate at several predetermined points of interest:
- Pyros Outskirts
- Valus Outskirts
- Everdale Farms
- Grim’s Cove
- Central Black Forest
- Scaled Path
- King of the Hill
- Spiritwood Lumber
- Valus Cemetery
- Fremen Quarry
- Rewards may be purchased with Allegiance currency in Belhaven by the Allegiance that controls 2 or more King of the Hill locations.
- Added one reward for each of the 7 ranks.
- Allegiance rewards require certain ranks to use.
- Allegiance currency and rewards are blessed and do not drop on death.
- Rewards include useful utility-based consumables, wearable and decorative cosmetics, and mounts.
- Allegiance chat added with a cooldown of one minute.
- Allegiance players may once again use any portal.
- Titles added for each rank of each Allegiance.
- New visuals added for Allegiance cloaks.
- Earning Allegiance currency from events will no longer automatically open your backpack.
- The Thread of Weightlessness effect now persists through logout and traveling across regions.
- Reward costs are currently set for testing purposes and will be adjusted after testing. Event schedules have been updated to be closer to their intended values for live servers.
- Allegiance members may now benefit from other’s actions as long as they are not currently engaged in conflict with a player. This should make it easier for those players to participate in PvE.
- Added new map icons for Allegiance events.
- More detailed information is available on the official Legends of Aria wiki.
- Improved audio performance for large crowds and big fights when many sounds of the same type occur.
- Added new attack/environmental sounds for a variety of animals and monsters.
- Fixed an issue with graveyard ambient noises.
- Improved audio performance for weapon sounds.
- Improved sounds for dragons and bats.
- Added distinct footstep sounds for NPCs.
- Fixed fireball impact sounds.
- Added wing sounds for flying monsters.
- Fixed an issue with some monsters not playing their footstep sound.
- Fixed an issue with chainmail armor not playing correct footstep sounds.
- Fixed night ambient sounds not looping correctly.
- New night parameter! All ambiences should now correctly adapt to server time.
Other Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Reduced the drop rate of pillows and paintings from sunken chests.
- Bandages will now only dismount when target is picked and no longer on use.
- Selecting your preferred arrow type will no longer dismount.
- Outcasts can now fast travel between the Blackwood Forest and Barren Lands teleportation gates.
- NPC archers no longer shoot while moving.
- Fixed a problem with selecting house signs.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to drag items from character window to backpack.
- Vile Leather is now called Vile Leather, not Fabled Beast Leather.
- Addressed an issue with doors not auto closing when they should have.
- Fixed an issue with current auctions being scheduled more than 4 days ahead.
- When turning in a crafting order, players now receive a system message telling them what they received.
- Fixed a collision issue next to the door on mahogany wood houses.
- Fixed collision issues on sunken ship.
- Increased activation time on hearthstone and escape scrolls to match portal spell.
- Fixed guild list not refreshing when new guilds are added.
- Fixed guild wars kills not being counted and showing up on the War Details page.
- Fixed issues with client crashing when gardening pots are placed.
- Fixed an issue where stacking items in your backpack makes it so you can’t pick anything else up.
- Can no longer use healing potions when affected by Mortal Strike.
- Added a Gardening icon to the crafting window.
- Fixed texture issues on healing shrine and harpies.
- Guild wars icons now appear on the correct players.
- Fixed not being able to drag a cooking pot.
- Fixed issue with your character being invisible as a ghost.
- Fixed issue where less than 1 damage could sometimes cause no damage.
- Fixed issue with forced self resurrection.
- Larger objects on plots can no longer be placed/moved to over edge of plot boundary.
- Chests can now be unpacked directly onto tables.
- Chests and tables should appear in the crafting menu again.
- Items which buff carrying capacity now correctly do so.
- Added mending potions to the potions test container.
- Fixed shrine not clearing that you have visited in some situations.
- Added a button to skip the launcher hash check.
- Fixed an issue with target highlighting not displaying the correct color.
- Fixed a bug causing poison spell damage not to be affected by the Power stat.
- Dungeon chests should spawn more consistently now.
- Button Mushrooms are now cookable, as intended.
- Using the “Cook All” function on a cooking pot will no longer stall when cooking fails.
- Filling a waterskin will now be interrupted by movement and performing actions.
- Fixed an issue with the scroll window overlapping the search button in the Guild Wars Declare War window.
- Empty guilds will no longer show up in the Guild War search list.
- Fixed an issue where the creator of a guild is not made the leader.
- Fixed keybind not working correctly with modifier.
- Fixed a bug where players could not send /tell to GMs.
- Fixed some actions (WASD movement) to work regardless of currently pressed modifier.
- Sorted issue that would cause Auction UI to not update when plot was first foreclosed.
- All shrines in catacombs are now red shrines.
- Slows/stuns now properly affect NPC movement speeds.
- Auto pick location of resurrect shrines, when corpse releasing, adjusted slightly to prevent some stuck situations.
- Colossals will now despawn their adds when they die or re-enter their wander state.
- Damage hit flash indicators cannot happen more than once per 2.5 seconds.
- Added /togglehitflash command to disable combat damage hit flash completely.
- Fixed an issue with players appearing and disappearing while mounted.
- Awakening drakes are now sandy/gold to aid with visibility of tamed wyverns.
- Fixed an issue where a new owner of the plot could not inspect and dress pre-existing vendor after the ownership has been transferred.
- Fixed players not memorizing map for starting sub-region with disabled New Player Experience.
- Players can only drop items onto pack horses they own or are owned by a group member.
- Teleporting to a different region should now close your bank box before teleporting you.
- Fixed issue with waterskins not working on hotbar and remove the ability to “Drink” from a waterskin.
- Added X to incorrect client version dialog, fixed downloads button.
- Buttons on a character creation window does not make sound when “turn off sound” button is on
- Horse weight displays and holds 400 now in all cases
- Changed Thread of Weightlessness to Elixir of Holding.
- Fixed 25 chest spawn locations that were unreachable in dungeons and towns.
- Vipers now deal poison damage.
- Kickstarter reward mounts have been re-enabled.
- Pets no longer follow you when releasing corpse.
Hotfix – June 5th 2019
- Fix trying to pick up a locked down object not snapping back properly (this is a visual bug you can relog or run out of range and back and they will reappear)
- Fix founders mask (and other objects) showing up white
- Reduced lighting on bone candelabra
- Fix Valus bank collision
- Fix collision on road to mage shop in eldeir
- Fix bridge in graveyard
- Fix plants growing too quickly
- Fix Dungeon Contempt Exit
- Fix plants drying out prematurely
- Fix teleporters not working for dead people
- Fix character creation getting stuck
Hotfix – June 14th, 2019
- Tamed pets may now only die 5 times before they are permanently destroyed. Remaining lives are indicated in the pet’s title as follows:
- 4 lives: Winded
- 3 lives: Weary
- 2 lives: Tired
- 1 life: Exhausted
- Pet Balance
- Wyverns have been returned to a chance based spawn rate (approximately 1 per hour)
- Other tameables have been buffed to afford tamers alternative and a diverse creature selection
- Individual creatures changes:
- Wyvern damage decreased by 25%
- Wyvern health increased by 30%
- Wyvern armor increased by 9%
- Dread damage increased by 43%
- Dread HP increased by 50%
- Huntress/Hunter now require 2 slots instead of 4
- Dire Wolf attack increased by 66%
- Dire Wolf health increased by 120%
- Dire Wolf armor increased by 9%
- Emperor Scorpion attack decreased by 25%
- Emperor Scorpion health increased by 66%
- Emperor Scorpion armor increased by 40%
- Dire Bear attack decreased by 33%
- Dire Bear health increased by 488% (rawr)
- Dire Bear armor increased by 64%
- Stun Strike now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- Hamstring now requires Heavy or Light Armor proficiency in addition to existing requirements.
- The following skills have had their gain rates decreased:
- Animal Taming
- Animal Lore
- Fixed Spellchamber sometimes breaking your ability to cast certain spells.
- Changed drop rate of colossal maps from treasure chests.
- Items created in backpacks should now correctly update stack counts in their tooltips.
- Fixed movement speed modifiers not affecting pets.
- Fixed tree animations not resetting after respawning.
- Fixed issue where plant soil would also dry out regardless if the plant grew or not.
- Fixed plants growing too quickly because they didn’t check last grown timestamp.
- Fixed an issue with in-game items changing to unintended color hues.
- Allegiance King of the Hill events now rewards 2 salt every 5 seconds to controlling team members within 100 units of the flag who are rank 2 or higher.
- Allegiance reward costs for cloaks, mounts, and godly weapon scrolls have been increased to account for increased salt income.
- Salt weight reduced by one half.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance event scoreboards to persist when changing regions while standing in an event area.
- Earning score in the King of the Hill Allegiance event will now deduct score from other teams so that the hill is easier to flip.
- Fixed a bug causing Allegiance chat to display incorrect ranks.
- Increased the durability of Allegiance mount statues.
- Fixed a bug where a burst sound of login music played when entering the map from login scene and a login scene sound is muted.
- Fixed upper plains night music bug, night and day music now properly play at the right time of the day.
- Fixed ambiences not looping properly in brace mines, caves, pirates grotto, ruin and vale of belhaven.
- Added filter for outside ambience when entering pubs (will be extended to work in all indoor settings).
- Fixed weapon impact sound not playing.