Legends of Aria Wiki

Delete? Move?[]

To Xavierwer67269, may I ask that you list a reason for deletion (both here and in Ambox) so that we may discuss it?
Personally, I believe this page should just be cleaned up thoroughly. The contents of this page are valid (just badly formatted and with sub-par grammar) and do reference a very important aspect of the crafting system in the game. LunaPixu (talk)  18:55, 8 January 2019 (UTC)

Xavierwer67269 has rescinded their flag for deletion under my advice (as their reasoning was invalid)[1].
Instead, the page is now suggested to be moved to Work Orders. LunaPixu (talk)  21:40, 10 January 2019 (UTC)

Due to a lack of response, the motion to move the page has been cancelled. This discussion will be archived shortly. LunaPixu (talk)  15:08, 12 February 2019 (UTC)

Sorry I am late here but if the in-game name is Work Orders then I think it is better to move the page. Otherwise no move is necessary IMO. Arth'Sath (talk) 15:54, 12 February 2019 (UTC)

I always thought it was Crafting Orders. I only put forward the move on behalf of Xavierwer67269. If there is proof that it is Work Orders, the move will be reopened and put forward. If not, this discussion will be ACTUALLY closed. LunaPixu (talk)  16:00, 12 February 2019 (UTC)

When you click on the vendor, the text says "About Crafting Orders" and the item they give is "Craft Order: (type)". Durruck (talk) 11:10, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

Exactly why I thought it was Crafting Orders. I'll give this a few more days to find evidence for or against "Work Orders" else this discussion will be archived. LunaPixu (talk)  12:36, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

No evidence has been provided in favour of Work Orders. This discussion is officially closed and will be archived shortly. LunaPixu (talk)  13:07, 24 March 2019 (UTC)

A List of Rewards[]

If anyone wants to take the time to parse thru all the feedback provided, here's a good starter page for the rewards: https://www.reddit.com/r/LegendsOfAria/comments/a69fvv/list_of_crafting_recipe_rewards/ Durruck (talk) 20:06, 10 February 2019 (UTC)

I might though it won't be until Tuesday (12 Feb). I'll take that day to work on that (unless someone else does) and also do some much-needed wiki work. LunaPixu (talk)  20:32, 10 February 2019 (UTC)

Cross-referencing the linked Reddit post and our listed orders, it seems very certain that the special rewards are random but weighted towards "high difficulty" orders. The post gives a good idea as to what kind of orders to do but it should be not seen as "Do this! You're guaranteed to get these items!" LunaPixu (talk)  15:49, 12 February 2019 (UTC)

Perhaps that's still important to put on the main page - random system but these orders MAY get the good reward... Durruck (talk) 11:10, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

Of course. That was my exact intention in my previous message. It's clearly random but the rewards listed have a good chance to grant a special reward. LunaPixu (talk)  12:36, 13 February 2019 (UTC)

The rewards listed so far are like 90% from me, and I did probably a dussin of the cloth related ones and got the same reward. Another high end crafter whois done a complete list of rewards told me that there was about a 90% chance that you got the same reward, but a 10% chance it would be just something else. Myself I experienced 100% recurrance of the same reward, however the sample size that large //Xavier_WER (how do you post your name like that?)

Makes sense. I was intending on working this page earlier but I lost a lot of work and just called it quits for the day. I will update the page to state that the orders give a high chance and not a guarantee. LunaPixu (talk)  22:00, 13 February 2019 (UTC)
P.S. Sign your posts by adding ~~~~ to the end. This will, by default, print a ink with your name, a link to your talk page, and a timestamp. Since you name is present, I will not forcibly change your post to have a sig unless you want one.


  1. https://i.imgur.com/0wPpoan.png Discord conversation between Xavierwer67269 and LunaPixu